Position: PM with Apps/Infra Project Exp - Bath, ME - **Temp to Hire**
Location: Bath, ME
Category: Information Technology
"Must be a US Citizen and work On-site Bath, ME
Bachelor's Degree with up to 5 years project management experience.
- Manages one or more medium to large sized projects with moderate complexity at multiple sites or manages a medium sized piece of a larger program.
- Performs project planning, tracking and oversight to ensure project(s) are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Creates and implements project definitions, schedules, budgets and objectives for medium to large sized projects of moderate complexity.
- Prepares statements of work for project engagements and monitors performance to ensure that project commitments meet contractual specifications.
- Determines need for and impact of changes in scope of project and makes recommendation based on determinations.
- Gains concurrence, approval and consensus from stakeholders regarding the various project aspects, adjusts accordingly.
- Manages costs, schedules and quality by overseeing project deliverables.
- Ensures schedule and budget are met. Identifies need for changes and revises within established guidelines/policies.
- Acts as the point of contact with client project management."
Job Type: Contract
- project management: 5 years
Required license or certification:
|(U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders Only)
|No Third Party
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (or email us your resume using the link above)