Position: PeopleSoft Developer - Support of HR systems
Location: Southborough, MA
Category: Information Technology
As the HR Business Systems Analyst, you will function as the technical point-of-contact for Human Resource Information Systems. Your role will be to support HR systems by:
- providing system and process expertise
- analysis of modifications
- production support
- Resolution of tickets logged by end users.
The HR Business Analyst will engage in cross-functional collaboration with:
- HRSS (globally)
- HR (Knowledge Centers, HRBPs)
- EMC (payroll, IT, etc.) to improve service execution and processes which will therefore improve the effectiveness and efficiency of EMC's HR organization.
- Provides an advanced level of knowledge of HRIS functions (including PeopleSoft) as well as the systems and tools that are bolt on applications such as:
- PeopleSoft Query reporting
- Applies knowledge to support activities outside the scope of the day to day operations.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge of HRIS fundamentals to resolving issues with HR systems and integrations.
- Knowledge of HR processes and data analysis required.
- Performs data validations and troubleshoots issues.
- Works under limited direction.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of the functional and technical aspects of HR processing and PeopleSoft application.
- Organizational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.
|(U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders Only)
|No Third Party
Email your resume to: email@example.com (or email us your resume using the link above)